I caught up with Craig Stoss recently on Zoom as we both just transitioned to work from home. We...
With Unymira’s focus on customer service, we’ve put together a list of the top twenty CX influencers this year.
We’re regular exhibitors at ICMI and CCW in the United States and Europe and have had the great pleasure of seeing, hearing and meeting a number of great minds in the customer experience field.
We love staying on top of the latest insights, news, and trends in the customer experience, service and contact center industries. To that end, we’ve put together a list of the top 20 CX influencers you should be following!
You’ll gain access to a wealth of industry knowledge, learn new strategies to improve your contact center, and maybe even make a new friend.If you’re not already, be sure to follow them on LinkedIn and Twitter using the links provided below.
- Shep Hyken - @hyken
- Jeff Toister - @toister
- Flavio Martins - @flavmartins
- Nate Brown - @CustomerisFirst
- Jonty Pearce- @JontyPearce
- Rowan Trollope- @rowantrollope
- Jeanne Bliss- @JeanneBliss
- Bill Quiseng - @billquiseng
- Fred Stacey - @FredStaceyAInCX
- Martin Hill-Wilson- @martinhw
- Brad Cleveland- @bradcleveland
- Adrian Swinscoe- @adrianswinscoe
- Jeremy Watkin- @jtwatkin
- Tiago Paiva- @TTPaiva
- Justin Robbins- @justinmrobbins
- Debbie Szumylo- @DebbieSzumylo
- Leslie O’Flahavan -@LeslieO
- Jim Rembach - @cctrcoach
- Susan Hash- @susanhash
- Mike Aoki- @mikeaoki
- James Dodkins - @jdodkins
- Joseph Michelli - @josephmichelli
- Jay Baer - @jaybaer
See the Twitter List here.
Did we miss someone? Let us know!
Jarrod joined USU's US marketing team in 2019. He previously worked at German ecommerce and telecommunications companies with a focus on international marketing and growth in English-speaking markets. He studied international relations and enjoys history, fly fishing and grilling in his free time.